Monday, August 27, 2012

Superhero Birthday Invitations

It was a superhero birthday party, and it all started with the invitation.  Actually, it started with a photograph, which I wrote about in a previous post.  Then came the invitation!


I felt like a little school girl excited to wear a new pair of shoes to school on the first day when I finished this design and saw it in print. A favorite toy of my son's is a toddler-size stuffed Captain America.  He likes to throw it around and babble to it when he plays.  My husband grew up reading comics, and the Avengers are a fun bunch that have also gained recent notoriety in a series of films (which we have seen, in order). 

From this love of comics and Captain America came the inspiration for the superhero invitation, a full color 5"x7" flat printed on heavy gloss cardstock with wrap-around address labels.






No comments:

Post a Comment