Saturday, August 25, 2012

One Fly Photo

Photography can be so much fun and very much about creating the unexpected.  This photograph of our Superbaby is a recent piece I created in the preparation for his superhero birthday party invitations.  Mostly, this photo was done for fun!


For the record:
1. I did not throw my son in the air to take this photo.
2. I did not drop my son to take this photo.
3. I did not take another picture of my son and cut and paste him to look like he was flying.
4. I did not use a picture of him standing and turn it sideways.
5. I did not throw my son in the air to take this photo!

Needless to say, I had lots of people ask me if I threw him to achieve this effect.  In fact, he was exactly where you see him in relation to the bed which was exactly where it was pictured, in addition to the wall.  Sure, there was some creative editing involved, but who shares all of their secrets?

In the end, we now have a fun picture of our flying baby to treasure forever and someday show his friends when they come over to play or to show his dates when he's old enough in a few decades, or maybe sooner.

Book a session or see more information on portrait sessions.

See more on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pinktexasdesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment