Sunday, August 26, 2012

Milestone Birthdays and Little Men


Designing invitations has been a fun avenue for my business and these recent additions are two of my favorites.  My etsy shop has invitations for a variety of occasions, but I also take custom requests for specific themes and events.


This Milestone Birthday invitation was designed especially for my father's 60th birthday. We threw an intimate gathering for him and had these printed on heavy coated paper with rounded corners. Matching wrap around labels were used to address the envelopes. This was the first rounded corner printed I've done and I cannot wait to do this again. It really added so much class.



 
The little man invitation was intended to be classy and youthful at the same time.  I created a set of onesies with felted wool mustaches on the chest in snap version and as buntings and they were just so adorable that an invitation was in order. 








No comments:

Post a Comment