Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bridal Expo - La Posada

Today I spent the afternoon at La Posada Hotel for their Bridal Expo, a great event showcasing the best of Laredo when it comes to special events like weddings and quinceneras. I'm so happy for the bride who won the grand door prize of a dream wedding which included a gift certificate for invitations by yours truly, Anastasia at Pink Texas Designs.

Another giveaway at my booth was a portrait session, which went to one lucky bride on my guest list. I'm happy to announce that the winner of the portrait session is Anel Hernandez!

Custom Invitations by Anastasia at Pink Texas Designs

Pricing Guide - Invitations and Portrait Photography

At the end of the day, I even lucked out and had a special visitor... my favorite little man, my son!


It's my baby!


To book a portrait session, call 956.789.8712 or see my photo page for more details.

See more on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pinktexasdesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment