Friday, October 12, 2012

All Blown Up!

A few months ago, I wrote about an exciting order for a balloon invitation design for "e" (40 Blows!) and now that her party happened, I'm thrilled once again to present the invitation as it was mailed to her guests.  The balloon invitation was for a 40th birthday party, hence the theme "40 Blows!", and were a hit with her guests!



On a side note, I love shopping on Etsy, where I have two shops of my own. It's amazing what cool, creative crafters there are out there whose products make the most fantastic gifts. 

I have to give credit where it is due, and the images below are partially my design (the balloon invitation) but also created from other creative shop owners on Etsy (the card, box, and enclosures).  They were all put together in one adorable presentation that left guests with a fun surprise right from the start!





Thank you "e" for sharing these great photos!

See more on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pinktexasdesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment